Monday, July 8, 2013

Hey!


Hey! My name is Nessa and I’ll also be a part of this blog. I am 22 years old and getting ready to go back to school for my masters. I am trilingual and learning a fourth language. I like to look at the fashion of other cultures and incorporate it all into my style. One of the languages I speak is French and I think this is closely related with my love for fashion. Fashion has always been a passion of mine and I hope that it can always be a part of life as much as possible. I am a shoe-aholic. I firmly believe there is no such thing as having too many shoes! I am also addicted to exercise. Nothing completes my day like a good run. Exercise is great for building confidence and helping you feel good about yourself, a must for fashion!

Personal Style:
My style is definitely very bold, edgy city girl chic. I like to incorporate romantic and feminine elements in style. Both I’m mostly known for bold colors and bold looks.

Style Inspirations:
I just love using city girl street fashion as inspiration. However, I also love to watch celebs that aren’t afraid to experiment with their fashion, such as Rihanna. Other celebs include Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, and Cara Delevingne.

Style Obstacles:
I am unusually busty and it doesn’t quite fit my frame so it can be hard to find clothing that fits my bust and flatters the rest of my body.

Most Frequented Stores:
Akria, Forever 21, H&M, Express, and Charming Charlie. I am willing to go into almost any store in order to build a diverse wardrobe but these are some of the ones I always visit when shopping.

Beauty Philosophy:
Confidence is key. Confidence is needed to pull off every look and it can help pull off any look. And in order to feel confident, a certain level of comfort is needed so I recommend only wearing styles that you are comfortable in.

Can't Live Without...
 Air. But also my leather jacket and a pair of black pumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment