Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello!


Hi! My name is Chana, a contributor to this blog. I am 22 years old, and a student pursuing a Master's degree in Pharmaceutics. My ultimate dream would to be able to break into the cosmetics industry. I have always had a love-affair with beauty and fashion and I guess it is my biggest weakness! I am a big foodie & snack-er. I love my yoga and peace of mind the most!

Personal Style:
I would describe my personal style as classic and bohemian. 

Style Inspirations:
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen hands down. I also love Lauren Conrad. 

Style Obstacles:
Some people may roll their eyes at this, but I am 5'1''. I am petite and flat-chested. It is sometimes annoying to find clothing that works proportionally with my stature. 

Most Frequented Stores:
(SALE RACKS) BCBG, Nordstroms, Lord & Taylor, J.Crew, Aritzia and Akira. I rarely buy full price.

Beauty Philosophy:
I am a firm believer that external beauty comes from inside (cliche I know). The way you treat your body and soul is evident in your face and skin. Taking care of yourself definitely comes first. Other than trying to follow that, I use Bare Minerals powder foundation or Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I never go without eyeliner and a nude lipstick. 

Can't Live Without...
Moisturizer. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment